In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), from April 27, 2016, we are required to have your consent to process and store your personal data. We use your personal data to organize the event, including handling applications, registration and attendance selection procedures, sending e-mails and preparing anonymous statistics. We also use them for the purposes of implementing the provisions of the event regulations, conducting settlements, accounting and financial reporting.
For this purpose, we use the following information: e-mail, name, surname, position, country of residence and others provided in the registration form.
In connection with the above, please read the following agreement for the processing and storage of your personal data.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
I consent to the processing and storage of my personal data provided by me in the registration form at the 1st Symposium of Women in Science.
I acknowledge that my personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable law and that:
- The administrator of the personal data provided is the organizing committee of the 1st Symposium Women in Science.
- The personal data provided by me will be processed and stored in order to carry out registration and attendance selection procedures, send e-mails and prepare anonymous statistics, as well as to implement the provisions of the event regulations, settlements, accounting and financial reporting.
- Please be advised that the obtained personal data may be entrusted to achieve the purpose for which they were collected to other entities cooperating with the Data Administrator.
- The personal data provided by me will be stored and processed for the intended purposes until the purpose for which they were collected expires, i.e .:
- activities of the organizing committee of the 1st Symposium of Women in Science or until I withdraw the competition;
- after the end of the event - for the period of limitation of claims;
The withdrawal of the competition will not affect the lawfulness of the processing and storage of data that took place earlier.
- Providing data is completely voluntary, however, failure to consent will lead to the inability to achieve the goal
- The data will not be profiled.
- I have the right to access, edit and delete my personal data at any time. I also have the right to withdraw my consent at any time.
- I have the right to take legal action if I believe that the processing and storage of my personal data violates applicable law.
- Contact with the Data Administrator is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer is Karolina Sybilska, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting the form, you consent to the processing and storage of your data by the organizing committee of 1st Women in Science Symposium and reading the "CONSENT TO PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA".
The 1st Women in Science Symposium (hereinafter: "Event") will be recorded. We would like to inform you that participation in the Event means your consent to the dissemination of your image by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, with headquarters at 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw, NIP: 526-22-78-704 in the reports from the Event. If you do not agree, please avoid taking photos.
In addition, we indicate that the Event is a public event within the meaning of art. 81 par. 2 point 2 of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, therefore, the distribution of your image as part of a wider whole and recorded during the event does not require separate consent.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that:
- The Controller of Personal Data is the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, with its registered office at Księcia Trojdena 4 Street, 02-109 Warszawa, REGON 013082799.
- Please be advised that the obtained personal data may be provided, for the purpose of achieving the following objective, to companies which implement the report from the Event.
- The given data will be processed in order to implement the relationship with the event.
- The given data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 point 1 a, f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- The data will not be profiled.
- Providing data is in principle voluntary.
- The given data will be processed until the purpose expires or until consent to processing is withdrawn.
- The Event Participant has the right to access their data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to file a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office in the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
- Contact with the Controller of Personal Data is possible at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Inspector is Karolina Sybilska, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
I acknowledge that entering the event means that I have read the information provided by the Controller of Personal Data.