Sponsors & partners
The Ministry of Education and Science
The Ministry of Education and Science cares for the high quality of Polish education and finances educational tasks. The Minister of Education and Science is the superior public administration body served by the Ministry of Education and Science in the areas of government administration in education and upbringing, as well as higher education and science departments. The symposium is funded by the "Excellent Science" programme of the Ministry of Education and Science (formerly Ministry of Science and Higher Education).
MOSaIC (MOlecular Signaling in Health and Disease - Interdisciplinary Centre of Excellence)
The general idea of the MOSaIC ERA Chairs project is to enhance research and organizational performance of the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw (IIMCB). Thanks to the MOSaIC, IIMCB scientists will lead innovative and internationally competitive research in an environment of excellent organizational standards and support. They will engage in European partnerships, and their projects will lead to practical inventions.
Roche was founded in 1896 in Switzerland, and was one of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients. The Roche Global IT Solution Centre supports Roche businesses on a Global scale by:
- developing scientific tools through the combination of software engineering and biological knowledge
- supporting medical personnel in disease, diagnostics and monitoring
- supporting patients' well-being by improving their quality of treatment and life
Foundation for Polish Science
The Foundation for Polish Science has been in operation since 1991. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit institution which pursues the mission of supporting science. It is the largest source of science funding in Poland outside of the state budget.The Foundation realizes its statutory purposes through:
• support for distinguished scholars and research teams in all fields of inquiry
• assisting innovative ventures and commercialization of scientific discoveries and inventions.